- 200g GALLOWAY CHEDDAR, grated
- 10 medium sized new potatoes, peeled, cooked, sliced
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 medium eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mixed salad
What to do
- Boil peeled potatoes until fully cooked and then slice.
- Fry sliced potatoes, adding sliced onion and garlic until nicely browned.
- Beat together eggs and Galloway Cheddar, season with salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over potatoes and fry on medium heat. Brown each side for a few minutes.
- Slice and serve cool with salad.