Chicken & Cheddar Potato Skins
- 75g GALLOWAY CHEDDAR, grated
- 4 white potatoes, parboiled
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, minced
- 1 tbsp basil, minced
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 tbsps milk
- 2 tsps butter
- 2 chicken breast tenderloins, cooked and shredded
- Paprika and salt, to taste
What to do
- Rub potatoes with olive oil. Place on a baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven at 190°C/375°F/gas 5 for 30 minutes.
- Mix half of the Galloway Cheddar with basil, thyme, parsley and onion. Set aside.
- When potatoes are done, slice in half. Scoop out potato flesh and put skins back on baking sheet.
- Add potatoes to cheese mixture. Mash to break up pieces and combine ingredients.
- Add butter and milk. Mash until fairly smooth.
- Divide evenly between potato skins. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes until cheese melts. Remove from oven and sprinkle with paprika.
- Salt to taste.