Chicken & Apple Quesadillas
- 115g GALLOWAY CHEDDAR, sliced or grated
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup cooked chicken meat, shredded or chopped
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1/4 cup mild salsa
What to do
- Heat a large frying pan on medium high heat. Place one tortilla in the frying pan and lightly toast on both sides.
- Place the Galloway Cheddar on half of the tortilla, at least 1/2-inch from the edge. Add chicken pieces on top of the cheese. Fold the tortilla over, and press down on the folded tortilla with the spatula. Lower the heat to medium.
- When the cheese inside the quesadilla has melted, remove and open it. Layer apple slices and salsa. Fold the tortilla back again and slice.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.