Tuna Pasta Bake
- 250g GALLOWAY CHEDDAR, grated
- 400g pasta
- 50g butter
- 50g plain flour
- 568ml carton (1 pint) of milk
- 2 x 160g cans tuna steak in spring water, drained
- 330g can sweetcorn, drained
- large handful chopped parsley
What to do
- Heat oven to 180°C/355°F/gas 4. Boil the pasta for 2 minutes less than time stated on the pack. To make the sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the flour. Cook for 1 minute, then gradually stir in the milk to make a thick white sauce. Remove from the heat and stir in all but a handful of Galloway Cheddar.
- Drain the pasta, mix with the white sauce, tuna, sweetcorn and parsley, then season. Transfer to a baking dish and top with the rest of the grated cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese on top is golden and starting to brown.