Stringy Cheese Melt
- 600g GALLOWAY CHEDDAR, cubed
- 100g ground beef
- 100g ground pork sausage
- 200ml can diced tomatoes with green chilli peppers, with liquid
- Tortilla chips
What to do
- Place ground beef and ground pork sausage in a large, deep frying pan. Cook over medium high heat until fully cooked.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the Galloway Cheddar. Stir in diced tomatoes with green chilli peppers while the cheese is melting, but don't allow to boil.
- Drain ground beef and ground sausage and mix into the cheese mixture.
- Pour over Tortilla chips and heat in oven for 5 minutes. Transfer to a medium dish and serve warm alongside snacks to dip.