Cheese & Onion Scrambled Egg
- 85g of GALLOWAY CHEDDAR, grated
- 8 large eggs
- 4 tbsps milk
- 80g butter
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
What to do
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and milk. Add the tomatoes and mix.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan and sautè onions over low heat until soft but not browned.
- Add the egg tomato mixture and cook until the eggs are scrambled.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with Galloway Cheddar. Let cheese melt slightly and serve.