Garlic Cheese Flat Breads
- 325g GALLOWAY CHEDDAR, grated
- 395g prepared pizza crust
- 65ml olive oil or 55g butter
- 1 tbsp garlic
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 1 green olive
- 1 black olive
What to do
- Set oven to 205°C/400°F/gas 6.
- Grease a 15 x 25cm (10 in) baking sheet.
- Press the pizza dough out evenly onto the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine the oil or melted butter with minced garlic and dried basil; brush over the dough.
- Sprinkle with grated Galloway Cheddar.
- Sprinkle the sliced olives over the top (if using).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crisp.
- Cut into squares and serve warm.