Quick & Easy Nachos
- 125g GALLOWAY CHEDDAR, grated
- 1 x 200g pack plain tortilla chips
- 1 x 410g can mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jar of salsa
- 1 tub of soured cream
- 1 tub of guacamole
What to do
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/355°F/gas 4.
- Place the nachos in a shallow ovenproof baking dish, spoon over the salsa, followed by the mixed beans, then scatter over the Galloway Cheddar.
- Cook in the centre of the oven for 4-5 minutes until the Cheddar has melted.
- Serve immediately with soured cream and guacamole.