Sausage Cheese Balls
- 335g GALLOWAY CHEDDAR, grated
- 450g ground sausage (mild or hot)
- 55g finely chopped celery
- 55g finely chopped green onion
- 200g biscuit mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
What to do
- In a frying pan, brown the sausage with celery and onion; drain well.
- Combine sausage mixture with baking mix, egg, cheese, and butter.
- Mix well; form into balls about 1 inch in size, making approximately 36 balls.
- Bake in a preheated 180°C/355°F/gas 4 oven on lightly greased or sprayed baking sheets for 20 to 25 minutes, until lightly browned.