Grilled Philly Cheese Steak
- 120g GALLOWAY CHEDDAR, grated
- 4 tbsps unsalted butter
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 8 slices of whole grain bread
- 110g roast beef
What to do
- In frying pan, melt the unsalted butter over medium heat.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook. After about 6 minutes, stir in horseradish.
- Remove mixture from frying pan; wipe clean.
- Using remaining butter, coat 1 side of each bread slice.
- Turn 4 slices over; divide half of the Galloway Cheddar, all of the roast beef and mushrooms between slices.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Top with remaining bread slices, butter side up.
- In same covered frying pan over medium heat, cook for 4 minutes, turning once.